• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

MilViz A-1H "Skyraider"

Agreed. Love this airplane. And I TOO would love to see MILVIZ follow up with an A-1E variant. I can't see it however, as it would require a completely new VC....I guess the best thing we can do to raise the odds of an A-1E is to encourage people to buy the A-1H, to maximize MILVIZ's profit, and make it worth their while to consider an A-1E.

Kent

Va-25

I bought this today, very large download. In fact, my downloader stopped at ~6%, I informed Milviz and they gave me a better link and was able to complete the DL.

Overall, it is pretty good. I do wish that they had included the original toilet bomber- I did not see it in the inventory.

Maybe someone has or will do a repaint of this:

va25specbomb-003bb.jpg

I bought this today, very large download. In fact, my downloader stopped at ~6%, I informed Milviz and they gave me a better link and was able to complete the DL.

Overall, it is pretty good. I do wish that they had included the original toilet bomber- I did not see it in the inventory.

Maybe someone has or will do a repaint of this:

va25specbomb-003bb.jpg
Hopefully the painters will get busy doing some more liveries for us at least!

What's the best program to do repaints with the PSD paintkit? I need to learn how to repaint this beauty!

Skins for Milviz addons arent easy, for the first skin I advise you try it on different model (where all parts are on the one sheet). PSD its a format of Photo Shop (Adobe) software, however I use Corel Draw/Photo Paint, You can try also Gimp (free).

Last edited:
Agreed. Love this airplane. And I TOO would love to see MILVIZ follow up with an A-1E variant. I can't see it however, as it would require a completely new VC....I guess the best thing we can do to raise the odds of an A-1E is to encourage people to buy the A-1H, to maximize MILVIZ's profit, and make it worth their while to consider an A-1E.

Kent

If they make one for MSFS, I will definitely buy it!

Priller

Skins for Milviz addons arent easy, for the first skin I advise you try it on different model (where all parts are on the one sheet). PSD its a format of Photo Shop (Adobe) software, however I use Corel Draw/Photo Paint, You can try also Gimp (free).
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Back