• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

MilViz A-1H "Skyraider"

Picked it up last night, love it. Only issues I have are tweaks: missing windshield framing, gear is way too long, and the 300-gal Aero tanks are about 30% too small. With the radar in the cockpit they really should do an at least an AD-4Q version, too. But it flies beautifully, the sound pack is excellent, and I love the little random backfires out of the exhausts when it's running. I'm working on some Glossy Sea Blue repaints for it.

they really should do an at least an AD-4Q version, too.

Such as this?

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture.jpg

I kept the VA-25 "toilet bomber" and copied it over to the updated one.

Capture1.jpg

Not sure of what the updates included but did note that the window frame in the canopy was not added. Didn't notice the markings/textures updates.

Looks like Tim Conrad made a freeware version that did include the windshield framing at no additional charge.

I've been around the real thing back in the 60's and they did have some accumulation of engine exhaust on the fuselage, but as for the Navy Spads,
they would find their way to the wash rack an get a bath once in a while as Tim Conrad's version illustrates. Milviz has made a decent release however,
I wish Milviz would of provided option of less of the black exhaust trails and other schmutz on the fuselage sides.

Tim Conrad's cleaner version with window framing:
Capture.jpg

Last edited:
Back