• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Milviz PC-6 Porter

Thanks for the HU.
What a wonderful surprise.
I've been hoping that MilViz would take it on since the Aerosoft version fell flat.
For me an absolute must-buy. :applause:

I would love to know if Milviz bought the model off Marcel Felde to finish...

That version was apparently ready 2 years ago...

Andrew Entwistle

Important: for a limited time there is a 20% discount: use the code "{Removed by request}" at checkout (note small case "u" in the middle) in the
Got Code space on the Payment Method selection screen.

Also: when you get the Sendowl download link, there is a serial code just under the plane's name. Copy and paste this someplace
secure, you will need it when you go to install (I missed it the first time around and had to go bak into my Milviz account downloads
to get it). This serial code is not in the e-mails with the download link Milviz sends.

-RobM

Jump starting at Locher:

H1MIA7G.jpg

iUvMpBz.jpg

4L3s2SR.jpg

@Jankees, excellent!

@Bill, very nice models, I really like your work. But it seems, there are no reflections/gloss in PBR materials (or very, very poor). I am right, or do I have problems?

Thomas

@Bill, very nice models, I really like your work. But it seems, there are no reflections/gloss in PBR materials (or very, very poor).

Thank you Thomas, but I truly did not have anything to do with the PC-6. Dimi did the modeling and UVW mapping, other team members did the rest. Currently we have at least six projects underway with separate teams on each I believe.

Thank you Bill, I am quite sure, the PBR with a bit more reflections will come. Overall I have no issues noticed so far, well done. The Milviz Porter is quite impressive with its unique turbine management. A really nice to have.

Thomas

Is it just me....or does the elevator look in the wrong attitude when in straight and level flight...!?

To me it looks like it will nose overt all the time!?

Can anyone share how to map the throttles and prop using fsuipc. I am usually pretty good at this stuff but I can not get the full range out of the levers.

Thanks,
LouP

Can anyone share how to map the throttles and prop using fsuipc. I am usually pretty good at this stuff but I can not get the full range out of the levers.

Thanks,
LouP
The only thing I found I had to do was make sure that the throttle is mapped to Throttle, not Throttle1, and the prop is mapped to Prop Pitch, not Prop pitch1

The only thing I found I had to do was make sure that the throttle is mapped to Throttle, not Throttle1, and the prop is mapped to Prop Pitch, not Prop pitch1

Thanks,

Tried that but couldn't get the full range of motion out of the levers. I even tried playing with the calibration but nothing seemed to work.

LouP

Hmmmm....I'm guessing (based on Facebook):

MU-2
Piaggio
Skyraider
F-15C
F-16C
SR-71A

Kent

So, more than I remembered then, since there is the KA-350i and the KA-300 as well. There's at least one other that I'm currently working on but cannot name as of yet. :teapot:

So, more than I remembered then, since there is the KA-350i and the KA-300 as well. There's at least one other that I'm currently working on but cannot name as of yet. :teapot:
Wasn't there an ATR on the list somewhere too?

Oh, and hi Bill, hope you're keeping well.

Glad to see some new liveries for the Porter , with this PBR setup the reflectivity is controlled using the Metal map's Alpha channel , not the Albedo Alpha .

Best CJ

Back