Missing Robert Richardson aircraft

I recently did a check and found 27 of Rob's aircraft models for FSX and / or P3D here versus 89 in my own library. If I am to upload any of those not yet in the library here, then I would need Rob's permission to do so . . .
 
I recently did a check and found 27 of Rob's aircraft models for FSX and / or P3D here versus 89 in my own library. If I am to upload any of those not yet in the library here, then I would need Rob's permission to do so . . .
which aircraft do you have thats no listed here? :)
 
To come back at the original question. I do have two Meteor Nightfighters. The Armstrong Whitworth Meteor NF11, which comes with a RAF and a French l'Armee de l'Air version.

1790708589776.jpeg

And the Armstrong Whitworth Meteor NF14 , which comes with two different RAF versions.

1790708713547.jpeg

I think both can still be retrieved with the way back machine.

Cheers,
Huub
 
Last edited:
Back
Top