Nakajima B5N2 Kate

Nakajima B5N2 Kate 2026-09-05

No permission to download
Just a wonderful aircraft CK. I like the way the pilot in his seat rises when the gear is activated. A realistic feature.
 
CK gave me permission to add the correct bomb loads used during the Pearl Harbor attack and I sent them to him.I have 2 missions using the Kate that just have to be tweaked a little more and they will be done.There will be more with the Kate attacking other airbases.

Hiede
 
Kate1.JPGKate2.JPGHI Captain Kurt,
Thanks again for this great airplane,and congratulations on reaching the 100 birds.

I have made a spécial hexhaust effect for your B5N2 Kate, modifiing an effect made by Kelticheart (RIP) for a the stock B5N2 Kate in 2006.
Do you think I can upload it?

Hi Skyline, can you tell us which model of Akagi you use.

Cheers
Beepee
 
Back
Top