• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Native FSX Mitsubishi F-2A and F-2B test release

kbt

Charter Member
This model reads VC of IRIS F - 16D Fighting Falcon depending on configuration. Therefore IRIS F - 16D Fighting Falcon is required.
However, there is a description text of the installation that does not require IRIS F - 16D Fighting Falcon.

Please try to display according to various conditions on PC and FS you are using.

Also, it is a test of whether you can understand with the mysterious explanation of English written by me :ghost:.

Download
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqRutmRwyd-jvhZOPlD42wvy9GD5

OR

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cm4d75ZyEjJGSwYYtabZXVPVMNejIxDu/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Overhere we have no access right to the download-any alternative solution?

Thanks a lot

Roland

Mitstubishi F2A et F2B

what a great new, they looks good in flight but i have a question, why don't use the default sound of the F2A for fs2004 for people who have not the IRIS F16.
I hope for a real good 3d cockpit.
Have a nice flight and happy new year for all

Well it seems Aerosoft have a form of protection against using their VC with another model; shame as I don't have the Iris F-16.

FSX Gold - Windows7-64 bit - IRIS F16D installed
When I try to load the aircraft Fsx crashes and says : 'IMPOSSIBLE TO LOAD THE AIRCRAFT'

FSX Gold - Windows7-64 bit - IRIS F16D installed
When I try to load the aircraft Fsx crashes and says : 'IMPOSSIBLE TO LOAD THE AIRCRAFT'

Ah, thought I was the only one that happened to. I clicked on the OK and the aircraft showed in the window. I hit either "Fly Now' or tried to load a flight plan and the got the CTD. I did not install the IRIS F-16D, I just changed the aircraft.cfg.

attachment.php

Hit close....it shows! But hit FLY NOW= CTD

attachment.php

Attachments

• No viusal model.jpg
    No viusal model.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Hit close it shows.jpg
    Hit close it shows.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 60
Ah, thought I was the only one that happened to. I clicked on the OK and the aircraft showed in the window. I hit either "Fly Now' or tried to load a flight plan and the got the CTD. I did not install the IRIS F-16D, I just changed the aircraft.cfg.

attachment.php

Hit close....it shows! But hit FLY NOW= CTD

attachment.php

Exactly the same!

Most of the people who installed F-2 are not successful in viewing?
My Iris 16d and your iris 16d have different folder configurations?

Excerpts from the readme file, just in case.

About the case without IRIS F-16D

First, add "//" to the description of all model configs as follows.

[models]
normal=f-2a_adtw_asm
//interior=..\..\IRIS F-16D Fighting Falcon CL\model.cl\F16D-VC-CL

This will invalidate IRIS F - 16D.

Then rename aircraft_no_iris_f16.cfg to aircraft.cfg. The description in this has already read Panel.no_iris.

attachment.php

The other thing that I care about is that "¥" is converted to "\". Please try rewriting the corresponding letters with your keyboard.
attachment.php

Attachments

• cfg.jpg
    cfg.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Beautiful work! Too bad I no longer have the Iris F-16D files to merge into this beauty. I will live virtually and vicariously through your forthcoming great screen shots so please don't be stingy! :very_drunk:

I found a lot of problems, so I will reconfirm the model and config. I will also consider original VC.

I appreciate your cooperation.

We will delete the link once.

This model reads VC of IRIS F - 16D Fighting Falcon depending on configuration. Therefore IRIS F - 16D Fighting Falcon is required.
However, there is a description text of the installation that does not require IRIS F - 16D Fighting Falcon.

Please try to display according to various conditions on PC and FS you are using.

Also, it is a test of whether you can understand with the mysterious explanation of English written by me :ghost:.

Download

Distribution ends once.

Back