• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Native FSX Mitsubishi F-2A and F-2B test release

The merge version worked fine here as well (FSX and P3DV4), thank you Team FS KBT! :applause:

It is probably not 100% clear for everybody (from your explanation) that you want the user to extract the IRIS "666-F16D.CAB" file to the "IRIS F-16D Marge\Panel\666-F16D" folder.

- JP

sfd4s7Z.jpg

(The aircraft is much more responsive to control input than the IRIS F-16, I had to adapt quickly or die, haha!).

I think that's it Penz.

@kbt I am sure many on SOH forums would be happy to offer assistance with the translation for future versions, at least compile it for the the English reading/speaking sim users.

@kbt Did you have any manuals of the real aircraft that you worked from for the FS9 version? If so, would you be able to share them?

Any chance this might work with the F-16 that comes with P3D? I want to say it's Aerosoft, but could be Iris.

The P3d F-16 is the Aerosoft one.
It should be possible to merge it, but it would need different files copied and some cfg editing.

The P3d F-16 is the Aerosoft one.
It should be possible to merge it, but it would need different files copied and some cfg editing.

Tried it with the fsx version, but it gives an "oops wrong model!" error so I think aerosoft has done some form of protection build in.

Tried a quick merge with the Aerosoft / Default P3d F-16 VC. Had to edit a few cfg's and stuff, but works fine.

F2_F16_Merge.jpg

Hi Matt, that was a quick hack, and probably not the best way of doing it. I'll sort out some proper instructions etc tonight.

Hi Matt, that was a quick hack, and probably not the best way of doing it. I'll sort out some proper instructions etc tonight.

Thanks indeed. Looking forward to your details of how to get her into a native LM virtually supported bird, since I lost the Iris F-16 a while back.

We will make efforts to make installation easier so that you can display F - 2 correctly. Please wait.

attachment.php

This VC is the model exported for FSX.
It is an image that seems to have already been completed, but time is still necessary before completion.

Attachments

• f2vc0111.jpg
    f2vc0111.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 33
@kbt Did you have any manuals of the real aircraft that you worked from for the FS9 version? If so, would you be able to share them?

I'm sorry. I have forgotten.
There is a manual of F2 model for FS 9.
I do not have a flight manual of a real aircraft.

Back