Rukato07
Members +
Rukato07 submitted a new resource:
Nemeth AS350/H125 PHI Pack - Repaint pack for the Nemeth AS350 in PHI Air Medical colors!
Read more about this resource...
Nemeth AS350/H125 PHI Pack - Repaint pack for the Nemeth AS350 in PHI Air Medical colors!
This is my PHI pack for the Nemeth AS350. PHI uses the Airbus H125 and so I have them labeled as such. This covers almost the entire fleet of their H125. There was a few logos I was unable to get and so I have left those helicopters out. If I can get my hands on the photos then I will upload them in a second pack. Created using the Nemeth AS350 paint kit, painted by Delta. There are a total of 26 PHI liveries in this pack so its quite large.
You will need the Nemeth AS350 Payware for these...
Read more about this resource...