• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

New from Team SDB (soon)

I have Alconbury and Leuchars already, aquired through A.S. Are you going to only sell them all bundled together, or can they be had separately?

Yes we realize that some people, such as yourself, will have purchased individual airfields from AS in the past, but we are trying to keep the pricing much more reasonable (something we had no control over at AS) by packaging some of them up.
You could still buy the package just for the other 2 airfields for less than the price of 2 individual downloads at Skysim, and much less than the price of 2 from AS (as my memory serves me) and also, RAF Middleton Saint George was never before available.
This package will also be available as a boxed CD.
BTW, there are some minor improvments in these packages from the originals, so you may want them anyway.

Are Alconbury & Colerne the exact same as when they were released by Alphasim? (since I already have them) ?

Are Alconbury & Colerne the exact same as when they were released by Alphasim? (since I already have them) ?

Yes basically the same.
But, Phil didn't release the proper AI files for Colerne, so the AI C-130 didn't work properly.
This is fixed for SDB / Skysim release.

Hm I have Colerne. That's a nice addon. Some piccies.

RAFColerne04.jpg

RAFColerne07.jpg

Base housing.
RAFColerne08.jpg

Yes basically the same.
But, Phil didn't release the proper AI files for Colerne, so the AI C-130 didn't work properly.
This is fixed for SDB / Skysim release.

A nice coup for Team SDB would be to release those fixed files to past customers with proof of purchase.

Best

Michael

A nice coup for Team SDB would be to release those fixed files to past customers with proof of purchase.

Best

Michael

Hmmmm! :iidea: :iidea: It's a nice idea Michael but fraught with pitfalls.

Firstly the fault lies with another publisher who no longer hosts Team SDB scenery.
Secondly that publisher holds all the purchase records and we would require access to them in order to ensure the right people got the update. I doubt that previous publisher would do that. Also I understand it would mean a complete scenery as several files are involved. We'd have no way of knowing if all the applicants were genuine.

Back