• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

New Heinkel He 100D fighter for FSX

Shessi

SOH-CM-2024
Hi Folks,
Chris Lampard has made a superb He100D for Fs9, which I'm just finishing off for Fs9 and porting over to FSX, few bits and pieces to do, then upload.

Cheers

Shessi

Attachments

• He100D FSX.jpg
    He100D FSX.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 119
Great work Shessi. Runs wonderful on my FSX-SE rig. I had one problem on mine the canopy glass was opaque in exterior view. I had to replace the Glass_t.bmp from another aircraft to fix. Other than that very fine. Thank You Robert

Thanks for the comments guys, I will pass on to Chris, who will be pleased.

And unfortunately that's how stupid it is with all the versions of FSX et al. I used my version of FSX-SE (fully patched), and it works/looks fine on mine, which is on an XP 32 bit ATi Radeon rig, yet it doesn't on your FSX version/rig and is ok on a P3DV4 set-up...dohhh!!! M$!, but I'm glad you got it sorted. I don't have/use P3D, so can't test all versions, but good of you (goodyzero) to mention that it works on P3DV4.

I know these models are not native or have shine, but I'm thinking of doing more FSX versions of the ac I do, so I may call on some guys to do testing, we'll see.

Cheers

Shessi

Just came back from two flights in this bird. It is really nice, thank you for all the effort of creating it.

I'm using mine on FSX:SE as well, had to do the same canopy glass swap as mcanx, but easy enough.

But, goodyzero, did you have to do anything to get it to work in P3Dv4? It doesn't work when I load it; it's there, but completely invisible. I am using P3Dv4.5. Maybe you have an earlier v4?

August

Great work Shessi. Runs wonderful on my FSX-SE rig. I had one problem on mine the canopy glass was opaque in exterior view. I had to replace the Glass_t.bmp from another aircraft to fix. Other than that very fine. Thank You Robert

I had to do the same thing, but that's a quibble. I've been obsessed with this aircraft since I was a boy reading about it in Wings and Airpower. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Shessi.

JAMES

For those who want it

Today I have uploaded a repaint for this aircraft representing the propaganda night fighter version. Although it is uploaded as a FS2004 repaint is fits this FSX version as well.

Cheers,
Huub

You can find it here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...63-Heinkel-He100-D-1-progaganda-night-fighter

n69MNyL.jpg

4iekD6B.jpg

I can't make the model native FSX (hopefully this will be done Brian_Gladden), but I can share my glass and prop textures, which make the "alpha problem" less visible.
Hopefully this will solve some your problems. The screen shot is taken in FSX, the prop and glass textures are in the attachment.

Cheers,
Huub

iwh3L26.jpg

Thank you very much, Huub... Being a fan of this aircraft (I even designed and built a paper card-model of the He-100-v8), I've also seen a lot of interesting what-if schemes on the web for this plane- out of curiosity, are you thinking about making some of them?

-Mike Z.

First I will do some authentic repaints, after that I will do at least one "what if" version.

Cheers,
Huub

Back