Now Henry I told you it wasn't big or clever too keep eating CD's.
What is it your looking for for fs2002, most if not all cfs2 aircraft work fine in 2k2. Give you an excuse too try out all the old goodies we used to play with out of Interlaken.
Simviation.com and Flightsim.com both have HUGE libraries of FS2002 stuff. Lots of nice FS2002 planes out there for free....I use a lot of them in FS2004.
And Henry, it's great seeing you back on the forum!
Nice to see you here again, mate. :salute: I thought you were an FS9 flyer primarily. If you are looking for FS2002 files, I have quite a few on my back-up HD. If you cant find what you need online, let me know, I may have just the ticket.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.