Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATION
Took my first flight last Sunday and I was kind of disappointed in the scenery.
I flew the Cessna 172 and it was not bad the VC was okay but the instrument panel was to close. I will keep playing with it and download some scenery and airplanes and see how things go.
I have a EA6 -b that I downloaded from their own site and I can't get the hook to deploy I find it odd that the other planes with hooks seem to work normally I even tried to remap those keys but no hook lol it's frustrating to be able to only do T and G's. I feel that the lack of visual eye candy is more then made up for in the smoothness of operation and graphics in general. the very high frame rates possible with a mediocre system.
My hardrive went suicidal,no flightsimmning what so ever at the moment.