Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATIONI've tried ORBX CBB7 but most objects don't display properlysame for CEJ4


Thanks everyone for the attempted resolutions. The issue with the trees is just one of the bugs I'm seeing. As for any temporary fix, I tried them all. And beyond all I've read elsewhere or what's been mentioned here. I went to the extent of turning all my sliders down to minimums, and turning off every feature I could while trying to find the culprit. Nothing helps.
Back to v1.4 for the time being. I'll be watching for an update from the sidelines.
will any of the freeware Orbx airports work with V2?
For P3Dv2 Aero must me turned on all the time but it isnt a solution. People & me have it too same with Aero On.
If You will have symptoms like this - take settings - change resolution to 512 pxt, back to sim - will be ok, next change resoluttion for 1024 or more again.
Its a problem of textures of trees.