• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Piper Arrow General Aviation Aircraft

Created It Again

I had in disgust deleted all the WV10 airport. FSX still says it is there even if it isn't when I tried to redo it in ADEx so I created it totally from scratch where it belongs lat/long and activated the FSX West Virginia landclass and here is the beautiful result. I thought that it was not being properly placed but when I take a satellite view in FSX, this is in winter or hard winter in West Virginia in the mountains so I am going to have to do seasonal textures for it. Like this photo:

PF8sZoj.jpg

4wp7cT4.jpg

Chalk This One Up To Experience

I checked out the other seasons in FSX for this area. ACES did not remotely model this area like it really should be for 100's of miles compared to the real satellite photo on Google Earth so I am going to not bother with this, 500 miles of dense evergreen forests that don't exist. I don't believe that the inhabitants cleared that much land! There is no way that I am going to try and change it in SBuilder X for that much area and just figure its one of those FSX unreal areas as there are lots of others you time to time come across even default airports not remotely resembling the real airport or where it's location is. Moving on to flying for a while and perhaps another that strikes my fancy in the future.

Back