Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATIONAt the rate that P3D downloaded for me originally I see an install date of about Friday![]()
yes and its there I have a new fav aircraft makes the defualt one look like it was made in one day on a buget
and yes fast download here broadband with our cable company took me 2.5 hours to download the whole thing
This better be worth all the backing up crap I have to do to upgrade! Can't say I'm very happy right now. I want to fly NOT download, backup, install and then get the game tuned-up again, so then I can go flying.:isadizzy:
ugggh!
Do you have a place near by that has high speed internet such as a public library with a computer department, local college with computer department, or a business center (like Kinkos) that can download things for you and burn them to CD's. That is a good alternative.
Bill