Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATIONHello Milton. I have been to your website many times and always forget to ask you.
...Is this a plane that you modeled? If so, did you ever release it?
![]()
Thank you Milton. Mr White sounds like the teacher of teachers to have if modeling was involved. I gather he is no longer with us. Forgive me if I appear too inquisitive. The model always looked so prestigious in the picture. I had to ask.
Thanks for sharing.
Likely not my type of model as I can only imagine the complexity. Although I would like to try it. Could you help me out and give me direct links to get it please? I went to Cal Classics and, well, I'm already confused as to what I need to actually download.
