• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

RFN Crusader version 1.3 is out

sparouty

Charter Member
Hi!
We've just released the Version 1.3 of our Crusader which brings you wing pylon's armament, Tacpack compatibility and some specific Electronic warefare panels.
We took also this occasion to fix some bugs (like smoke issue) and to improve some cockpit stuff.
I hope you will enjoy this version !
Regards,
Sylvain

PS: the link :
http://royalefrenchnavy.restauravia.fr/RFN-Avions.htm

Thank you

Wow!! - Thank you for the new and improved F-8 - :encouragement: I like the daisy cutters. This is how I remember VF-211 configured for Dixie station on both Hancock and the Bon Homme Richard.

vf211.jpg

Btw. old skins work however you must use VC textures from US version (and change it panel section in aircraft cfg to US too, if you will see French cockpit). It depends on when the skin was made.

qCcGOpM.jpg

Btw. I didnt like the milky glass in version before (this was especially visible in P3Dv5), so here I did new glass effect (from pilot view), you can notice it in " texture.VF211 " folder from 1.3v. If you like it, use it (Glass_I.dds) in another skins/repaints :).
The add-on is amazing, there is definitely a paid quality and even more. CRG RFN Team:ernaehrung004: !

1tb5NA2.jpg

Hi guys!
We've just uploaded a V1.4 of our Crusader.
In this last package, we added a C version, removed the BLC and double leading edge for the C version, and reworked the US Navy cockpits (replacing French VHF panel).

I hope it will provide a nice overview of the Crusader fighter versions!
Regards,
Sylvain

Thank you for the nice "C" version addon.

A question:

Is this suppose to be the AN/APS 67 radar scope for the "C" version? Full screen view of scope looks to be blocked
a little.

Capture1.jpg

Capture.jpg

A question:

Is this suppose to be the AN/APS 67 radar scope for the "C" version? Full screen view of scope looks to be blocked
a little.
Are you mixing parts from previous versions?

It's a perfect square in a round frame. Just like your image and on page 35 of the v1.4 manual.
:ernaehrung004:

Hi!
As Frank said, it seems you have something mixing between F-8C and E/J versions.
I guess you have a texture issue due to your extra VF-24 repaint addition.
Check your VF-24 texture folder and be sure that you have 4 "Cockpit_I_..." textures: 2 files for the "Cockpit_I_2" and 2 other ones for "Cockpit_I_3".
One simple way to fix it is to use all the VF-103 textures files (from original V1.4 package) and just copy-paste over your own VF-24 external files (FuselageX_T.dds, FuselageX_Spec.dds, AileX_T.dds, Cockpit_T and Cockpit_T_Spec).

Let me know if it fixes your issue?
Regards,
Sylvain

A question:

a little.

Back