• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Rob's Aero files new download-Fairey Gannet AWE.3 (freeware)

She's certainly an ugly duckling

More a fat, pregnant pelican with two broken wings.. :icon_lol:

But it is a fantastic model of this aircraft!

Gannet1.jpg

Gannet2.jpg

Gannet3.jpg

Thanks Rob! :ernae:

Ugly bird. I had a model in 1:72 years ago. Thx for this news.
Nice shots, vc please?

are there missing textures on the nose wheels? Or is that supposed to be green and red? Looks like a cool plane.

The Gannet is an odd looking plane, but then again most Fairey aircraft were. Mind you, with the pilot pearched way up there on the nose, he sure would have had great visibility when landign on a Carrier.

Luv it, just luv it.

are there missing textures on the nose wheels? Or is that supposed to be green and red? Looks like a cool plane.

As Skippy has said red for port and green for starboard.
It seems the nosewheels were handed and coloured for easy recognition, does look odd though!

Rob

Hello,
Installed in my FSX and when I select the aircraft FSX Crashes directly...
Any recommendations?
thanks in advance

SOLVED deleted aircraft and reinstalled ... all OK, nice machine, thanks:applause:

Hello,
Installed in my FSX and when I select the aircraft FSX Crashes directly...
Any recommendations?
thanks in advance
It was made for P3D using the P3D SDK.
Try renaming the FSX confg. file, the program will then re-build the file to default values.

Rob

Many thanks I've been waiting on this one
:eek:You don't realize how big these things are.. I was caught Twice :eek: climbing the sides of aircraft on different occasions , the aircraft at the Norwa Navy Museum - not sure i'm allowed back there again :icon_lol:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Yeah I agree this is Rob's best yet without doubt! I don't quite know what it is, but this one is definately different from his other work! I love it!:salute:

Back