• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Rob's Aero files new download-Fairey Gannet AWE.3 (freeware)

Talk About Old Threads Worth Visiting

I got interested in the Fairey Firefly thread above and read all four pages. That started in 2011. This one started in 2012. While educating myself about the Firefly, I then found the AI Carriers Bonaventure and Majestic. Downloaded to have somewhere for the Firefly to land. In an airshow it might land on NIMITZ but the only NIMITZ around in 1950 was the Admiral not the ship LOL.

THEN I looked for textures for the Stoof in the pic advertising the carriers and found the RAN Fairey website and read that which led me to the Gannet which replaced the Firefly and just found Rob's Gannet.

I have a whole new place to get in trouble. My wife says I can do whatever makes me happy as long as its FREEWARE LOL!!!!! How about you significant other?????

Anyway, the Gannets are FSX from his website and there are 3 different versions to choose. I think I may try and do an Aussie paint of it to go along with the Aussie Stoof and do some CARQUALS on HMAS Majestic in the AI Carrier seas off Sydney which BTW I really was there in 1968. Fond memories of really nice people. :adoration:

Back