• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Royale French Navy F-8 Crusader Project

Hi guys,
I'm aware that the RFN project didn't progress well these last months... real life took me away from the keyboard for too long...
Since the begin of 2018, the lights went to green and I 'm finishing to install all my modeling and coding tools in a brand new computer!

I'm very confident in being able to work again on the Crusader project very soon!

At this point I have a F-8E(FN) with an exterior model finished at 98%, and a VC at 75% .
The F-8E(FN) is the French version based on USN F-8E, enriched with enhancements that did the F-8J later.

I have also a USN F-8E exterior model done at 95% without any wing loads. I don't have enough material to build a VC different from the French one, but the project is still not yet finished...

Regards,
Sylvain

Well, I for one feel quite honored to be working on an F8 project at the same time as you are doing one. This is a perfect opportunity for us to give the community, something they so vary rarely get. life does from time to time, take us away from the things we love, but i know we'll all pull through on this and make our projects something very special for all..
Pam

Hi guys,
I'm aware that the RFN project didn't progress well these last months... real life took me away from the keyboard for too long...
Since the begin of 2018, the lights went to green and I 'm finishing to install all my modeling and coding tools in a brand new computer!

I'm very confident in being able to work again on the Crusader project very soon!

At this point I have a F-8E(FN) with an exterior model finished at 98%, and a VC at 75% .
The F-8E(FN) is the French version based on USN F-8E, enriched with enhancements that did the F-8J later.

I have also a USN F-8E exterior model done at 95% without any wing loads. I don't have enough material to build a VC different from the French one, but the project is still not yet finished...

Regards,
Sylvain

Hi Sylvain,
What good news these are!!!
Bon courage pour le reste du projet, je suis sûr qu'il va être au top!
Cheers,

Stéph.

Awesome French F-8 demo video; although it will make you appreciate how much digital technology has improved amateur video making capability. The sounds are really great as well, especially during the high speed passes.

Stumbled accross a little gem on youtube and reminded me of this bird:

Thought it might be of interest to those keeping an eye on the Cruz.

Back