• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 X2

Just wondering

Isn't there a program like nHancer for the ATI cards. That would make life a little easier.

:eek:

Anyway

Thanks again

Ben

Are you having trouble getting it set up??

ASre you using the 8.12 CCC ?

There is ATI Tray Tools and Riva Tuner But to use them you must default your CCC back...

The ATI 8.12 drivers sure don't like my card or system!!!!! I'm rebuilding my video setup.......argh!

SirBenn21; Here is the link to the Catalyst Software Suite. http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx?p=xp/radeonx-xp

Download it and your drivers are included. Note: this link is for XP not Vista!!

Kevin

Hold on gents it's only arriving on Tuesday I hope (sorry for the miss understanding), so I have to still put it in my PC, but I'm so glad you all have given some good tips before I get it.
It just looks a bit different from my usual way of going things with my nVidia DC.

I've already downloaded the latest from the ATI website.

Ben

LOL Ben...Too funny....We thought you were struggeling...

How did that happen......:faint: :ernae:

Keep us posted please.....

I got it... I got it... :woot:

But man you gotta be kidding with that fan noise!!! :icon_eek: :faint:
Just a few questions. Is the fan control a bug at the moment that it doesn't control automatically?

and

What should your highest temp be?

Okay gonna go and play around.

Cheers

Ben

Hi Ben... I guess its a bug , All I know as this is my first ATI card is that its not working....

Notice mine....

Temp.........38

Activity.........0%

Fan Speed.......100%

Back