Did anybody else ever buy this plane? I had it some time back, and would like to redownload it as part of my rebuild, but the website seems to have vanished - does anybody know if they are still around?
As far as I know, the older SCDS version 1.0 Yak-40 is no longer available...except as a limited functionality demo model which can be d/l'ed on Flightsim (filename: scyakv14.zip )
A drastically updated & improved 2.0 version...and under a different name. No longer SCDS...just simply SD (Suprunov Design):
If you don't have v2.0, I highly recommend it as a piece of payware. It can be a bit rough on frame rates depending on your system, but looks and flies fantastic...and the systems are all well-modelled. Igor Suprunov also provides great customer service.
As far as I know, the older SCDS version 1.0 Yak-40 is no longer available...except as a limited functionality demo model which can be d/l'ed on Flightsim (filename: scyakv14.zip )
A drastically updated & improved 2.0 version...and under a different name. No longer SCDS...just simply SD (Suprunov Design):
If you don't have v2.0, I highly recommend it as a piece of payware. It can be a bit rough on frame rates depending on your system, but looks and flies fantastic...and the systems are all well-modelled. Igor Suprunov also provides great customer service.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.