• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

bucc1.jpg

Bucc2.jpg

Bucc3.jpg

If that is the Flyling Stations Bucc, how did you mange to load the weapons??

Lovely shots BTW

If that is the Flyling Stations Bucc, how did you mange to load the weapons??

Lovely shots BTW

No, it's the UKMil bananajet Noddy.
I've only got the Flying Stations S1 Bucc, not the S2, but I can get stores to show on that by manually adding weight to the stations. Trick is to know what weight to add where!

Hi Dave,

Think I have the weights for the weapons, but stumped on the pylons. Any chance you have those?

This is the most beautiful flight I've ever had. V5 with all it's bugs is a huge step. Default sky and clouds. Real weather.

ZJLjiQf.jpg

JyKHGHt.jpg

3UzR0LV.jpg

wodPTpg.jpg

Following the instructions on Orbx's support forum, I was able to get my new install of TE: Oregon looking OK.. At least, OK enough to find out how the other side of it came out. So, hopping in my boat, I took the Columbia up too the damn and then back too PDX. I was not disappointed. Pushing further, I refueledand turned the boat northwest along the Columbia on my wat to KSFO. That was yesterday morning.. All these hours and seven humdred miles later and I'm still on the Oregon coast, and I'm tired again.. Time for a nap.. I have to admit, finding a smoke stack with smoke pouring out of it in the absolute middle of nowhere, was quite humorous.. I hope you enjoy the photo's.. S-100 Classe by Me and Paul Dominque.

Leaving Portland..

9tzLgMh.png

The smoking stack.

05H3wtV.png

ghost in the darkness

iJ3pkBj.png

The dawn

5VjXVXk.png

u93P0hM.png

Back