Stay logged in does not work for me...

Manschy

SOH-CM-2023
Hi all,

whenever I want to enter SOH, I have to sign in again, although I ticked the option "stay logged in". Not sure if I did anything wrong, so help is appreciated.

Thank you both for quick response.

Larry, I did as you suggested. I disabled my Addblocker for this site and also added SOH in my exceptions for cookies. But I still have to login each time.
@Dangerousdave: I am always logged in at all others site I allowed to set cookies. So that's a little strange...
It is not a lot of effort, but only a little annoying...

The adblocker should make no difference as we do not run ads on this site (hence the annual fund drive). Clicking the 'Stay logged in' button and accepting cookies should work (your use of the term 'exceptions' is interesting as it almost implies you are blocking us not accepting us).

What browser are you using? I use Firefox here and have no issues staying logged in.

(your use of the term 'exceptions' is interesting as it almost implies you are blocking us not accepting us).

What browser are you using? I use Firefox here and have no issues staying logged in.
Please don't misunderstand me - for meanwhile over 1000 posts SOH stays as addblock free and cookie friendly exception of all my sites I use :ernaehrung004:
I use Firefox as well, and until the site did its changes I had no problem to log in.
In the meantime, I did detect some few more sites I have to log in since a small period.

So it seems I have to search the issue elsewhere. Thanks for help so far.

Don't know if you can read this if you are not a member there: A similar problem with Firefox/w\Waterfox.

Probably a Firefox update issue indeed, good hint. But why does the log in work for some users (for example Larry) and for some obviously not (me)?
Current state I click "log in" and there, I have the user name and my password saved by Windows. So it is only two clicks to get in here....
A minor effort I can live with...

Folks, the minor effort was caused by the stupid dog to the left!

I managed my exceptions in the wrong option line in Firefox! There one can choose "cookies and website datas" where I try to sort it out and next "delete cookies and website datas after leaving" > manage exceptions.
Adding SOH there, I now can enter SOH promptly.

The bowtie on the pic only fakes sharpness I confess....

Now altering the topic title to "resolved" would be appreciated....

Nice glad to see you got it fixed. I am going to have to remember that one. If you hadn't found it that would have been a hard one to remotely support. Now if I can only remember later it is a good one to check.

Back