• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

TFC Gloster Gladiator N5903 (G-GLAD) Repaint

Awesome John ! Not only the repaint, also the pictures !

Do you mind if I add the files to our download section too? Maybe not all of the customers read here on SOH and they might certainly be interested. Just a thought.

These files where are they found?

//------------ Exhaust Flames --------

fx_V12_IDLE_starb,
fx_V12_MAX_starb,
fx_V12_Exhaust,
fx_V12_IDLE_starb,
fx_V12_MAX_starb,
fx_V12_Exhaust,

These effects are for example included in petlyakov_pe2.zip + lagg-3a.zip --> both at flightsim.com

Looks great and causes no framrate loss - thanks racartron :applause:

These effects are for example included in petlyakov_pe2.zip + lagg-3a.zip --> both at flightsim.com

Looks great and causes no framrate loss - thanks racartron :applause:

Thanks for providing the original link. I've had these so long I had no idea where they came from. In the past if someone asked, I just sent them a zip of the wee files.

I tend to use them on most older planes as all ya jave to do is "position" the set correctly. Of course, if ya only have one exhaust pipe, then only use one set (of three files). They really look good on the Carenado GA series(fs9)

Awesome John ! Not only the repaint, also the pictures !

Do you mind if I add the files to our download section too? Maybe not all of the customers read here on SOH and they might certainly be interested. Just a thought.

You guys have a download section? Where is it pray tell? I'm accumulating a whole herd(flock) of Simon's beauties and am always on the prowl for more liveries.
:running:

Thank you so much for the nice paint and the new effects,Guys!
Much appreciated.
Hope for more paints to come.
Michael

Thank you all!

Francois, feel free to host the repaint (and any of the screenshots, if wanted).

I have had my eyes on three other schemes, so as long as I can find some time for them, there will be more repaints for the "Glad".

Thank you all!

Francois, feel free to host the repaint (and any of the screenshots, if wanted).

I have had my eyes on three other schemes, so as long as I can find some time for them, there will be more repaints for the "Glad".

Thanks John..... will post them and spread the word ! :salute:

Thank you very much for the repaint john! Wonderful! I hope to see more repaints for this very nice plane ( belgian airforce:kilroy:).

I am shure going to enjoy this one over FSX Duxford skies.

F.L.

Super paint, made me go and buy the Gloster off of Sim Market. Looking forward to checking it out!

Good morning everyone!
In the last issue of "Le Fana de l'Aviation" (french "vintage aviation" magazine), Sir Stephen Grey explains why he loves so much his Gladiator. This made me buy FSADDON great rendition of this wonderful airplane.
I have to thank John Terrell for his fantastic repaint, I've been looking closely at all the details and I must admit that this is one of the best repaint I have ever seen for FSX!!! :applause::applause::applause:

Back