• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

The 'Best Car' Argument

From day one Schumacher never had a team mate on an equal footing, his contracts stipulated he was the lead driver and the second driver was just that, a backup.
Even in his early days at Benetton he was allowed to dictate who the 'backup' could be, after a torrid season with Martin Brundle who raced better than he qualified and logically should have
continued with the team, Schumacher vetoed his re-signing.
And let's not forget Barrichello, the backup who demonstrated just how it worked under the Schumacher regime in Austria.
As for Hamilton, his contract negotiations seem to usually take some time, probably as MB reluctantly agree to his eternal lead driver status and appalling financial demands.
Bottas may well have accepted his position in the same way as Eddie Irvine did at FIAT, 'I'm only there for the money' was 'Fast Eddie's' philosophy.
After the years of Rosberg refusing to do as 'Team Hamilton' wished it became obvious why they (MB) signed a competent and compliant number 2, Bottas is quick and more importantly follows orders.
The point where your argument falls down is glaringly obvious
Ed, the major players care nothing for the drivers, their 'cars' (and I use the word 'cars' loosely!) must win and that is all she wrote.
Monaco demonstrated once again the ridiculous depths the 'Pinnacle of Motorsport' has plumbed, the complete opposite of DORNA and MotoGP.
I'll get orf me soapbox now.
:a1451:

Addendum: During the little time I bothered watching Monaco I was very interested in the way Gasly cleaned Hamilton's clock and the ridiculous pit stop cock up by the 'best team' who apparently
do not know how to not cross thread a wheel nut on their multi million dollar car!
And FIAT were once the team that provided the most hilarious pit stop bungles.
:173go1:

Back