• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Treasure Island for the Boeing B314

Would be nice if a hanger could be added to the TI scenery ( I provided a link to) as shown in photo

This photo is of first PAN AM flight from TI.
Capture.jpg

GAAB well there you go could not find that for want of looking. I got a few like that to do now. Great thanks for that!

Postscript - yep that did the trick marvellous! Now to go and fix up a few other places!

Last edited:
Starting location for Treasure Island

When I select the treasure island location with Kenny's treasure island scenery, it puts me a ways out from the pier and I would like to be as close as possible to the pier when
I load the B314 there. Other then save the flight at the location it was last at, is there a way to change the start location to closer to the pier then from where it starts?

Capture.jpg

I also modified the platform in the pic, to allow driving into water. Not perfect but at least now with a fall. If someone knows how to contact the author, I'd provide him the file too but all links he gave seem dead.

The modified library with improved plattform can be downloaded here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RZyg_d8IwPvBznlBWxdV4AI6RZiTxdqY/view?usp=sharing

Your ladder looks identical to what I already had in the TI scenery. As for me, was no need to use it. Not sure what the desired effect was. There are two ladders on
the dock, I highlighted just one of them but they both look the same as your ladder. I tried it and saw no difference which is why there wasn't kudos from me.

Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

Back