• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Uk - vfr

Hi Folks

I could be,
but still not sold on photoreal without autogen
being a low n slow pilot
Guzler -
There's lots of GenX low & slow pilots.

As George says,
he's got 43,000 agn files installed in GenX.

There's an active GenX community
developing autogen, scenery, and airfields,
with coverage improving daily.

Take a peek at the Horizon screenshots & compatible scenery forums.

Keep your eyes peeled for future announcements.

HTH
ATB
Paul

Eh? I have 43000 agn files which work with the Horizon scenery.

I am happy to be corrected; but I have not seen all these things. I have some great towers and landmarks that I use with Horizon's photoscenery. If you're suggesting that there are, in addition, lots of autogen files available that give you a 3d landscape similar to the one we see in default FS with, say, scenery on sparse or normal, then I would love to hear about it - I am not aware it exists.

Please point me to the a/gen - I'll be downloading in a flash.

Hi guys, thanks for all your help :wiggle: great stuff

I would also be interested in placing the A gen stuff over the top of the Horrizon flat scenery (Its the only thing that puts me off)

Any pointers in the right direction would be awesome.

BTW Cheers for maps, for some reason I couldn't get them to show on the Horrizon website , so helped alot.

Chester is in Volume 3 of the photoscenery, Manchester in Vol 2, unfortunately. You have the same problem we normally do around Shropshire - it's always right on the border of everything!

I have the same problem in Oxford - on the border between vol 1 and vol 2!

Great to see autogen coming along with photoscenery,

Is there any screenshots showing more of how it looks ?

Cheers guys:ernae:

Back