ZsoltB Charter Member Nov 12, 2010 #1 I use this fantastic base! But unfortunately I have a small problem at this section! What is causing the problem? Anybody got ideas?
I use this fantastic base! But unfortunately I have a small problem at this section! What is causing the problem? Anybody got ideas?
Wild Bill Kelso Charter Member 2011 Nov 13, 2010 #2 Szervusz, Zsolt! I had this problem too and posted it quite a while ago: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=12118&p=127295&viewfull=1#post127295 No solution found yet - except switching into spot view... Cheers, Markus.
Szervusz, Zsolt! I had this problem too and posted it quite a while ago: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=12118&p=127295&viewfull=1#post127295 No solution found yet - except switching into spot view... Cheers, Markus.
ZsoltB Charter Member Nov 13, 2010 #3 Wild Bill Kelso said: Szervusz, Zsolt! I had this problem too and posted it quite a while ago: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=12118&p=127295&viewfull=1#post127295 No solution found yet - except switching into spot view... Cheers, Markus. Click to expand... Szia Markus, Thanks! But I was not successful! I contacted UKMIL advised to inquire about this forum, but so far nothing...:-( Regards, Zsolt
Wild Bill Kelso said: Szervusz, Zsolt! I had this problem too and posted it quite a while ago: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=12118&p=127295&viewfull=1#post127295 No solution found yet - except switching into spot view... Cheers, Markus. Click to expand... Szia Markus, Thanks! But I was not successful! I contacted UKMIL advised to inquire about this forum, but so far nothing...:-( Regards, Zsolt
D Draenog Members + Nov 14, 2010 #4 It appears you are missing this file from your waddington texture folder? FN_BUSH.BMP
ZsoltB Charter Member Nov 14, 2010 #5 Draenog said: It appears you are missing this file from your waddington texture folder? FN_BUSH.BMP Click to expand... Hello, No! There is the texture! Zsolt
Draenog said: It appears you are missing this file from your waddington texture folder? FN_BUSH.BMP Click to expand... Hello, No! There is the texture! Zsolt