• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

West Indies 1974 birds

Need help

VCs are not my expertise and I have an issue I cannot fix:
The vc light effect is the standard one, and sometimes when viewing at some angles, variable, I can see light on the nose of the plane (at night, please follow) while the vc is adequatly lighten.
vclight.jpg
Moving a little and no more light, back to the previous position light again, but sometimes not...
I guess it may be the positionning of the effect but after numerous tries I do not see progress. Because when I move significantly the effect position there is no light at all, even in the vc.
So any clue to solve this issue would be nice, thanks in advance to the experts.

Finished, at last!
Get very recently a 1973 picture showing belly was aluminium essentially. Grey is 1975. So changed it and few other things like doors painting, quite funny. The lowest line is dummy, as the real door open lower. Just a detail but you know...
Th VC effect, even modified, is not 100% satisfying but at least no light on the fuselage.
BTW I am surprised nobody knows. Probably little interest but no prob, I manage :0)
So it will be uploaded soon, just pondering with or w/o the VC. I found no trace of its origin.
Sans titre 8.jpg
Sans titre 3.jpg

I tried too to get rid of this unpleasant shadow with MCX but in vain.

Gavin from the P3D forum found a fix for this prop shadow bug. It's actually a McX bug, but there is a work-around: Re-import and re-export, et voilà !

6IrwlLE.jpg

Back