• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

WSSimulation 4 Pack Freeware

Me Also

I know that Manlio can see this thread now as a member so I know that he appreciates all of us removing the package as a gesture of good faith in him. We need to support all the "good guys" in the flight sim community. We all are aware of those designers who were hurt and insulted and took every one of their contributions off the web. We don't need to have that happen anymore.

Is this the site for the corrected DA-20? Or does it still have the same "issues"?

https://wssimulation.com/home/30-diamond-da20-eclipse-v30-fsx.html

How can I tell if it is up to date, i.e. the USAF academy had the backwards logo on the pilots side. Will Richard provide the fix and or WS Simulation eventually make the fix.

There is a DA-40 from Alabeo for about the same $$$$. Just putting that out there.

EDIT: From the reviews for the Alabeo is has steam gauges if that matters.

The Answer Is

Is this the site for the corrected DA-20? Or does it still have the same "issues"?

https://wssimulation.com/home/30-diamond-da20-eclipse-v30-fsx.html

How can I tell if it is up to date, i.e. the USAF academy had the backwards logo on the pilots side. Will Richard provide the fix and or WS Simulation eventually make the fix.

There is a DA-40 from Alabeo for about the same $$$$. Just putting that out there.

EDIT: From the reviews for the Alabeo is has steam gauges if that matters.
If you purchase the DA-20 from the WS Simulations Website, even if it has not yet been updated, I have his permission to share the Academy Texture (Texture 2) with purchasers of legitimate copies until it IS updated. It didn't see this post until today sorry for the late response.

Back