S Sid2008 Charter Member Jun 24, 2010 #1 Does any othe project opensky 747s come with virtual cockpits? Just curious. Sid
L Lazerbeak いや~まいっ&# Jun 24, 2010 #2 Nope, I think currently only their 737, 777, and ERJ are with VC's.
Wing_Z Charter Member 2011 Jun 24, 2010 #3 ...and sorely missed, too. Their 777 VC is brilliant. Would be great to have one on the new 748.
L Lazerbeak いや~まいっ&# Jun 24, 2010 #4 Actually this is what keeps me from flying more with the models. I greatly love their work, but I miss a nice VC for the 747's. I was very excited when the 777 had such a great VC. Still, the visual models are so nice, I don't mind to stare at them while flying!
Actually this is what keeps me from flying more with the models. I greatly love their work, but I miss a nice VC for the 747's. I was very excited when the 777 had such a great VC. Still, the visual models are so nice, I don't mind to stare at them while flying!
Tom Clayton Administrator Staff member Jun 24, 2010 #5 If you fly "that other sim," the native FSX model updates for the packages will allow you to alias the default VC, but that's as far as it goes.
If you fly "that other sim," the native FSX model updates for the packages will allow you to alias the default VC, but that's as far as it goes.