• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Aeroplane Heaven C-47/DC-3 is out!

Are you able by any chance to do a small video of what you do for starting? It's no good comparing to the freeware C-47,it has a totally different starting routine which is not by the (real)book. The DC6 I don't know.

If I could see what you're doing, it would really help.

Understood. I'm not currently set up for video but let me see what I can do to remedy that.

I'll continue via the support e-mail address, as requested - haven't been able to work on it today but will be in touch shortly.

Thanks for all your help so far!

Btw. I still havent 1.1 v (no any update from PCAviator) so I based on pictures of cavaricooper. I sent Today mail to PCAviator about this update 1.1.

I also put an inquirey to PC Aviator about the update, on Tuesday. Still no response. Usually get a response almost immediately.

I also put an inquirey to PC Aviator about the update, on Tuesday. Still no response. Usually get a response almost immediately.

Yeeeep :/, They are very leazy if AH sent 24 April at 02:43 to him 1.1.

Yes. Please use their contact at
help@aeroplaneheaven.com
to discuss or address support issues.

I'll will wait a little for reply here about unsolved problems in geometry of main weels before I'll send it again (and it's hard for me to talk about it honestly so than I haven't 1.1 still). I sent mail before about this issue (as I remember).

• Highly accurate, fully detailed models ...
  • Exceptionally high detail, authentic 3D modeled ...
  • High Definition modeling including detail ...

Id like just recive this, nothing more. Manfred raised the bar on his C-47 on top level (external model), personally I prefer AH cockpit, just external of AH model needs improvment for looking not worse than Manfred's free C-47.
The DC-3 is a legendary aircraft that every fan of aviation knows it very well so giving it a realistic look is very important here (maybe even more than others ;) ).

[...]

Id like just recive this, nothing more. Manfred raised the bar on his C-47 on top level (external model), personally I prefer AH cockpit, just external of AH model needs improvment for looking not worse than Manfred's free C-47.
The DC-3 is a legendary aircraft that every fan of aviation knows it very well so giving it a realistic look is very important here (maybe even more than others ;) ).

Yoyo, you have made your point numerous times now. Enough is enough. Take it to the support line of the developer, for the last time.

Mark

In 1.0 it was open Hamburger Door and click on GPU (but outside of model, on external view).

Thanks,,,opened H door and clicked on power supply to start but still no GPU showing..I have the GPU button pressed and get the GPU units but they do now come on..

Thanks,,,opened H door and clicked on power supply to start but still no GPU showing..I have the GPU button pressed and get the GPU units but they do now come on..

for me it work open H Door,switch on via switch in cokpit.first step show,second start......version1.1

Apologies if I seem to be reopening a support discussion... but I wanted to come back and report on the results of another test.

I'd bought the bundle package, so today, with more time available, I did something I should have done earlier - I loaded the C-47 and ran through the startup routine.

It started immediately.

I was able to replicate the successful start multiple times, using the same procedure I'd used in the DC-3.

I then went back to the DC-3 and had the same startup problems as before - one successful start on one engine (left) in multiple attempts, including several restarts of the sim.

Does this give anyone at AH or elsewhere anything to work with?

Apologies if I seem to be reopening a support discussion... but I wanted to come back and report on the results of another test.

I'd bought the bundle package, so today, with more time available, I did something I should have done earlier - I loaded the C-47 and ran through the startup routine.

It started immediately.

I was able to replicate the successful start multiple times, using the same procedure I'd used in the DC-3.

I then went back to the DC-3 and had the same startup problems as before - one successful start on one engine (left) in multiple attempts, including several restarts of the sim.

Does this give anyone at AH or elsewhere anything to work with?

Alan,
i found this also,but if i start it via strg+e switch this reset and then cold and dark it starts......
also if cold and dark is set,the taillight stay on,no way to switch of..........

Back