• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Aeroplane Heaven C-47/DC-3 is out!

modified the Amercan Airways for left door and P+W engines,also use all the mj VC and Engine Sounds i miss,now i like it

Attachments

• RR059414395RU.jpg
    RR059414395RU.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 20
also add startup enginesmoke from the MJ.........also nice to have Nancy and Copilot and GCA back on Board.........

Attachments

• RR059414395RU.jpg
    RR059414395RU.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 27
For the record, this is "Flagship Knoxville" with Wright Cyclone engines, intake blankers and right hand pax door. This is the aeroplane we have modelled.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DC-3_NC21798.jpg
    DC-3_NC21798.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 1200px-American_Airlines_C.R._Smith_Museum_May_2019_09_(Douglas_DC-3_'Flagship_Knoxville').jpg
    1200px-American_Airlines_C.R._Smith_Museum_May_2019_09_(Douglas_DC-3_'Flagship_Knoxville').jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 27
For the record, this is "Flagship Knoxville" with Wright Cyclone engines, intake blankers and right hand pax door. This is the aeroplane we have modelled.

In the original install i leave the Flagship Knoxville as is,and i like this one:applause:
I know this is right ,want only the option to use P+W model,i create a new folder were i do some testings for Sound´s and Voices for VC:wavey:

were nice to get the tail-light of in cold and dark?

The tail light switch is a three way. Make sure it is in the OFF mid position.

hmm,in my original install it stay at the lower position when batterie is off,it let me not switch in the to mid off then........

so batterie on switch work,cold and dark light stays on?

Today, I recived mail for PCAviator about update in his store v1.0 to v1.1 ... finally. :pirate:

My download had C-47 as V1.1 while DC-3 still 1.0. This correct?

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Both should be 1.1. But it's worth downloading, then checking the filename of the DC-3 installer. They've been known to update the installer but not the description on the site.

1/

Downloaded zip file again, I can confirm its 1.1 in PCAviator (Bundle) :wavey:.

2/

I have reply from HD of AH about main weels brackets geometry issue. They will solve it in next update.
My fingers are crossed for this. :applause:

Restart after feathering

Hi,
The manual start via GPU etc now works fine. Then whilst flying I stopped one engine (Fuel selector off, Magneto off, throttle closed. Then pulled the featherknob, prop in standstill and feathered. Then I wanted to restart: Feathering off, fuel on again, magneto's on both, throttle cranked (~15%), , primer, energizer, mesh etc. but no response. Tried several times with different settings s etc, but still no result.
Is it actually possible to do such a restart? And if so, how?
regards,
Piet de Geus,
Netherlands

Any ideas why I see this in V5? Don't think it was this way in 4.6. This is version 1.1 but I also tried the textures from 1.0 and get the same.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2020-5-8_7-43-56-583.jpg
    2020-5-8_7-43-56-583.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 37
Any ideas why I see this in V5? Don't think it was this way in 4.6. This is version 1.1 but I also tried the textures from 1.0 and get the same.

I didn't install yet for v5 but for P3Dv5 model (MDL) must be save with a little different way and metallic textures must be updated (more brighter).
See this: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/119280-Another-look-of-PBR-skins-in-v5 .
A2A solved now this issue for his Piper Cub released a few days ago for v5.

It seems that this is not corrected in 1.1, but SP2 for AH DC-3 incoming also.
Maybe then it will be solved in the next update?

You can raport it here also: help AT aeroplaneheaven.com .

Last edited:
Thanks YoYo.

Let’s hope AH tests it in V5 instead of just adding the V5 option to the installer as they did for V5.

I try not to do negative posts but . . . .

A complete V5 Upgrade is underway. Apart from some geometry changes (yes YoYo) we will be releasing a complete Upgrade which, if testing goes correctly should be backward compatible for 4.5. One of the issues with V5, for developers anyway, is the way they have changed material specifications for PBR. It basically requires a rethink and re-output for all textures as reflectivity is now handled by other channels, differently to what went before. We will not be charging for the V5 Upgrade but can quite see why some others might. The extra workload was something that not many, like its release, saw coming.:engel016:

Thx Bazz for this great news! I dont know why LM changes this idea how PBR textures will look in P3Dv5. Its strange decision and costs a lot of work again on textures. :/

For me was ok in v4. Maybe not like in DCS but quite nice also.

Thanks Baz!

V5 has been a lot of frustration all around I think, but it is so good when it's all working. Hope the VRAM issue can be improved too as no other plane puts as much stress on my system as the DC-3.

cheers,
steve :wavey:

Back