• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Aeroplane Heaven C-47/DC-3 is out!

The repaint kits carry the necessary instruction. We have in fact, a Delta livery set to go in the next free livery upload. For detailed discussion, if and when necessary, please always contact the help desk. You did indeed contact us but not before posting here, giving us no notice or time to respond appropriately.

We will no longer be discussing technical matters on our products in this forum. Thanks.:engel016:

The repaint kits carry the necessary instruction.

Yes and I gave it as a quote, but it does not correspond to reality because it applies only to and exclusively radiator flap, not the texture of whole cover of (right) engine.
I care about time because I am doing this repaint now in free time, I know that you are here and I do not always get feedback on the e-mail, that's why I added a question here. Ok, so Im waiting patiently for reply on @ about this, thx.

fmRwiIQ.jpg

Last edited:
Yes and I gave it as a quote, but it does not correspond to reality because it applies only to and exclusively radiator flap, not the texture of whole cover of (right) engine.
I care about time because I am doing this repaint now in free time, I know that you are here and I do not always get feedback on the e-mail, that's why I added a question here. Ok, so Im waiting patiently for reply on @ about this, thx.

"We will no longer be discussing technical matters on our products in this forum"
Satisfied now YoYo?
:banghead:

"We will no longer be discussing technical matters on our products in this forum"
Satisfied now YoYo?

Of which? As I wrote, there are unfortunately gaps in the responses to various e-mails. Honestly, out of 9 sent by me more than one week before, I got a response to 1, so I took the opportunity to ask the new question here too. From the customer's point of view, we care about the best quality of the product and writing about bugs is a norm and a necessity. From the authors' point of view, it is to verify and confirm it or to deny it after analysis and thank you for help in case of finding an issue (without taking offense because it is help). Maybe AH will want to have his own forum on the tech support site, that's always good and easy to control. Technical discussion here does not imply no discussion whatsoever, so be calm.

YoYo, I have bitten my tongue long enough on this thread. Your attitude is amazing and is bordering on developer bashing. You seem to expect a reply to your support questions within 60 seconds of sending it. Aeroplane Heaven is a small 2-3 man business in Australia. They have just relocated from Brisbane in Queensland to a point further north.

As well as doing updated for the C-47/DC-3 they have several projects on the boil. All this and trying to get their heads around the MSFS 2020 SDK. So I suggest you practice a little patience and let things roll along. I remember I mentioned the DC3 Viewmaster and heard nothing more. I was pleasantly surprised when it appeared in the 1.3 update. Now unlike some I am patiently waiting for the release of some of their freeware repaints.

You know, since we moved to a location just a stone's throw from the ocean a few weeks ago, I've found my perspective on life has changed completely...:engel016:

You seem to expect a reply to your support questions within 60 seconds of sending it.

Please don't put words in my mouth that I never said. I know very well that AH is not A2A and PMDG, they have their own path. Im his customer from FS2004 time but by the way, I really like the airplanes choices AH makes but paying attention to problems is absolutely not what you write about: "Your attitude is amazing and is bordering on developer bashing". Sorry, I'm not a Ctrl + E guy.

You know, since we moved to a location just a stone's throw from the ocean a few weeks ago, I've found my perspective on life has changed completely...

I am not surprised, I would like that too . :very_drunk:

YoYo...with all due respect (and I mean that sincerely) you often come off in your AH posts as a tirelessly demanding rivet-counter who appears to be dissatisfied with every response you get from Baz or anyone else. Friendly advice: Chill out...it’s a hobby. Some introspection would help you put it in perspective. Go have a cuppa or a beer and chill...the world ain’t perfect, nor will it ever be...:very_drunk:

Kent

You know, since we moved to a location just a stone's throw from the ocean a few weeks ago, I've found my perspective on life has changed completely...:engel016:

That perspective is just the sea air rusting the old 1060 gtx card and the sound of sand grinding away in the cpu cooler. Stop taking the computer down to the beach to work on that thing you're working on.

Aeroplaneheaven putting shrimps on the barbies since 2000.

attachment.php

Attachments

• shrimp-on-the-barbie.jpg
    shrimp-on-the-barbie.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:
PvP, that is cruel and unnatural behaviour which should qualify as assault and possibly attempted murder! You do know Barbie has a serious seafood allergy, don't you? :biggrin-new:

'Shrimps? Shrimps????'
Bloody 'Prawns'.
You've been watching that Paul Hogan promo again......:pirate:
Hope you've been far enough up North to avoid the latest storm(s) and King Tides.
:encouragement:

Yep, we're slightly North of Hervey Bay. A bit of rain but thankfully no storms. Fraser's fires are out and that's a BIG relief. Lost a LOT of forest though.:engel016:

Hope everyone has eaten already! That's good! ; )

Ok, skin of Delta Air Lines is near ready. A lot of changes here, I did my own bare metal effect, did cleaner version with less but different weathering, some changes in bump mapping ect. I think its ok. Id like to do some of changes in interior, so it will be finished after this weekend but I'll wait with realease on SoH to the patch 1.3 for DC-3 package, Id like to check that's everything is o'right with this skin on new version of the model but if you don't want to wait, write me a PM and I'll send you a link with the repaint (but after the weekend).

NnEvbgU.jpg

ngECx5i.jpg

8OczD2O.jpg

frzHo1y.jpg

hFCJCph.jpg

Btw. The real NC28341 is a little different version, so you can notice differences in covers of engine, exhaust, 7, not 8 windows, smaller passenger door and a few small, less important things but it corresponds to a large extent to the original one. I even noticed that these belts on the nacelles of the engines covers are not straight, but they narrow slightly at first and then widen so and that's have been done. Regards!

Looks Fantastic! I will be in line to try her out. Is there a new version 1.3? I've got 1.3 installed now.

Thanks for your work on her!

So another status of progress. This time, slight changes and a few fixes in the cockpit. As a picture is worth 1000 words, it's just screenshots ; ).

O119pK7.jpg

seHPTEp.jpg

8olewZ3.jpg

SiCUHZC.gif

3fdTGKo.jpg

lUbjTi3.jpg

btw. great idea with these dishes and small cups and all 3D!

Back