• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Aeroplane Heaven C-47/DC-3 is out!

This issue was reported but it isnt solved still. The model hasnt right voltage for simulator from true cold and dark. This swich on Radio (on/off, yellow arrow) do nothing, just I can hear the click but it doesnt turn radios (no animation also). Result is "no electric" on ATC still.
So for cold and dark I must use Ctrl+E to see right power voltage :cower:.

This issue was reported but it isnt solved still. The model hasnt right voltage for simulator from true cold and dark. This swich on Radio (on/off, yellow arrow) do nothing, just I can hear the click but it doesnt turn radios (no animation also). Result is "no electric" on ATC still.
So for cold and dark I must use Ctrl+E to see right power voltage :cower:.

Thanks for pointing these issues out. At least I still enjoy Manfred's C-47 in P3D 4.5

Thanks for pointing these issues out. At least I still enjoy Manfred's C-47 in P3D 4.5

Yep, Manfred's C-47 is a solid and very well done addon.... but AH model has many nice features also. It could only use more accuracy and tests.

mtSKrhX.jpg

btw. changelog 1.2:

Cowl-flap controls removed from Wright-engined variants (DC-3)

But in both Wright-engined models I see still controls for cowl flaps (installed version for P3Dv5):

maybe I take in the final all noticed issues from 1.2v. and I'll send @ to support of AH. Maybe for 1.3 patch.
But it's also been pretty quiet on AH lately, they've always been so active with new addons...

We have moved location to the North ( to the ocean for a bit of peace!) so have been off-line with no internet for about a month. Yesterday the big pipe was installed so we are now in the process of putting everything back together. I need to go through the DC3 package and check it over. I am sure we issued a patch with the Wright engined version having a cockpit with no cowlflap controls but ...

A revised patch will be coming with several corrected glitches such as the ones you have already noted. Expect sand in the updates. Thanks. :engel016:

We have moved location to the North ( to the ocean for a bit of peace!) so have been off-line with no internet for about a month. Yesterday the big pipe was installed so we are now in the process of putting everything back together. I need to go through the DC3 package and check it over. I am sure we issued a patch with the Wright engined version having a cockpit with no cowlflap controls but ...

A revised patch will be coming with several corrected glitches such as the ones you have already noted. Expect sand in the updates. Thanks. :engel016:

Thx Bazz! So its a good news and nice to hear about new place for live, especially now. I also moved far out of town, actually near the forest;) for half a year but now I had to go back to town.

I looked for what this interior is about (for Wright engine version), this entry is ok and the file is present but see the picture.

[models]
normal=AH_DC3-WrightLeftDoor_exterior
interior=../model.interior/AH_DC3-WrightMod_interior

Maybe the wrong file was saved for P3Dv5:

About main gear, I did comparison and here you have very good video how it works and where are the joints of the brackets (its a small issue, only if you have a time for this):

So I'll create till the end of this week email with all things and will sent to support if it's possible for the coming patch :wavey:. TY and stay healthy .

Last edited:
Someone want to have Delta Air Lines repaint from me? :loyal:

douglas-dc-3.jpg

Just I need this font, it would be best (maybe someone has it, before I will create it myself).

btw. I see that paintkit isnt layerd :( , TGA files only with one layer (with different background), no PSD or CPT. Its still possible but its better to have layered files.

Last edited:
We are currently re-building the DC3 for MSFS and as part of that project, a major upgrade for P3DV4.5 and V5 is also scheduled. :engel016:

C-47 for MSFS

We are currently re-building the DC3 for MSFS and as part of that project, a major upgrade for P3DV4.5 and V5 is also scheduled. :engel016:
Bazzar,
I am looking forward to both of them. Soon? Week? Months?
With kind regards,
Piet de Geus

Hello Piet, the upgrade for P3DV4.5 and 5 will be this month. MSFS hopefully first quarter of 2021.:engel016:

Ok, started to paint, WIP. It isnt easy job here. Not good paintkit and many parts has different background, little mess... but I will do what I can.

sLEJLS6.jpg

r6dcTQD.jpg

It will be full PBR version for P3Dv5.

Bazz, just one question where is this part of front of propeller? I cant find it. All variants has this black nose (so I guess it's a bug or a lack of texture?)

New version C-47 / DC-3

Hello Piet, the upgrade for P3DV4.5 and 5 will be this month. MSFS hopefully first quarter of 2021.:engel016:

Hello Bazzar,
The first as a Christmas-present? And very interested to the MSSF-version, my birthday is 22nd of January, so a birthdaypresent?
reg.,
Piet

Ok, I sent issues from DC-3 package (but C-47 probably has a similar, I haven't installed it yet, although I have it) noticed by me to support of AH (1.2v, P3Dv5.1). Fingers crossed for this :wavey:.

Hello Bazzar,
The first as a Christmas-present? And very interested to the MSSF-version, my birthday is 22nd of January, so a birthdaypresent?
reg.,
Piet

The speed and speed up are the enemy of quality, so it's always better to wait a little longer and have finished and well done product. :encouragement:

cNhRDBD.jpg

Not finished yet, just preview (still working on effects). In the final it will be more weathered skin too.

Im working also here about less agressive bump mapping in this repaint + will add few missing things (like rivets near tail). Example on medium part:

3sqOQcX.gif

Last edited:
cNhRDBD.jpg

Not finished yet, just preview (still working on effects). In the final it will be more weathered skin too.

Im working also here about less agressive bump mapping in this repaint + will add few missing things (like rivets near tail). Example on medium part:

3sqOQcX.gif

I like that rivet detail. Hopefully, you will do the same to the C-47 I pm'd you about. :wavey:

Back