• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Aircraft Compatibility thread for P3D V5

IRIS Simulations Pilatus PC-24

This bird seems to be erased from their (IRIS) inventory. But it works fine in P3D5.3

EUc2GQB.jpg

Bought it back in 2016 and have some found some nice paint jobs.

Also the cockpit does its job

OZxgS8G.jpg

Why was this abandoned?

xoeilFc.jpg

Like the other Devs of late, I suspect it was abandoned for MSFS 2020 (mo' money bro $$$)

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/iris-pc-24-coming-to-msfs/418790

Care to answer some questions I PM/email to you?

Here is their email addy, maybe you can ask them

http://help@irissimulations.com.au

This bird seems to be erased from their (IRIS) inventory. But it works fine in P3D5.3

View attachment 88369

Bought it back in 2016 and have some found some nice paint jobs.

Also the cockpit does its job

View attachment 88370

Why was this abandoned?

View attachment 88371

Corby Starlet

Craig Richardson's delightful little Corby Starlet. Australian designed lighty (really an ultralight by todays standards) if you wanted one you had to build it yourself. The used to have VW 4 cyl engines in them. You get the basics but for a simple ultralight to check out the scenery or just have a bit of fun. Cannot fault it anyway. This one was an FSX aeroplane and turned up as a P3DV5 model and available at Rickoo.

pS2FHzW.jpg

Aerosoft DR400X

cnPdjVI.jpg

A plane for FSX seen here in P3D5.3 HF2. Only mod necessary is to change "hydraulic_system_scalar = 0.0" inside the brake section. Great plane for VFR. There are several types in this package with older GPS and you have to watch engine temperature and rpms.
Scene is in the area of Chambéry, France, near Geneva. Textures are from ORBX Global and Terra Emergence Project https://aleclercqcreations.blogspot.com/p/terra-emergence-project.html
The texture of the plane is HB-KFV, think I got from Aerosoft Forum.

GTV5fLp.jpg

And here the rather old fashioned cockpit. There are more modern ones in the package

59eF3iK.jpg

Regards

Dan

Craig Richardson's delightful little Corby Starlet. Australian designed lighty (really an ultralight by todays standards) if you wanted one you had to build it yourself. The used to have VW 4 cyl engines in them. You get the basics but for a simple ultralight to check out the scenery or just have a bit of fun. Cannot fault it anyway. This one was an FSX aeroplane and turned up as a P3DV5 model and available at Rickoo.

pS2FHzW.jpg

She would be a nifty little rocket if fitted with a 2 Litre Porsche 90 Super.......:pirate:

Too true - from memory they were using the 1200cc VW engine. When I first started to learn to fly there was one at Inverell in NSW, homebuilt of course - a rarity just because it was homebuilt then! Seemed to go alright - I always wonder what happened to it. Pretty little aeroplane but now would be regarded as an ultralight - not sure but I think they were also capable of aerobatics in terms of stress but not sure how you would ever get the speed up for a loop etc without a full dive to get some speed up!

Back