Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATIONI asked Phil about it a while back. At the time we were too busy with the final C-17 push to worry about it. But he did say it would be added to the freeware site eventually. I'll ask again.The post about the F-101 Voodoo got me thinking. Has there been any word about the Westland Lynx?


I asked Phil about it a while back. At the time we were too busy with the final C-17 push to worry about it. But he did say it would be added to the freeware site eventually. I'll ask again.
:ernae:
I asked Phil about it a while back. At the time we were too busy with the final C-17 push to worry about it. But he did say it would be added to the freeware site eventually. I'll ask again.
:ernae:
Gracias. I ask to show interest, not to be a pest. I have had a developer say they stopped developing a project because no one appeared to have any interest in it.
The Future Lynx is the proposed follow-up to the current Lynx models.
The Future Lynx is the proposed follow-up to the current Lynx models.