• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Anyone working on a payware Gulfstream?

Funny how we can’t get an aircraft named Gulfstream in FSX/P3D. Yet there is a really decent Gulfstream IV freeware for XP 11.
Someone got it by Gulfstream! I think that thr G 650 is one of the most beautiful aircraft made and looking forward to it.

It's more likely that the manufacturer hasn't found out about that model yet. Fingers crossed that it never will.

It's more likely that the manufacturer hasn't found out about that model yet. Fingers crossed that it never will.
It’s funny that there is a fantastic G IV freeware aircraft for X-Plane available on X-Plane org. It’s really a great looking model. Will try to get a screenie as soon as I figure out how. X-Plane is a neat program but hard to get the commands down straight. P3D is still my go to sim.

I worked at Gulfstream for 4+ years. They are very serious about this. I went up to marketing many a time to show them what could be done. They were having none of it sadly. Lawyers suck. :banghead:

I worked at Gulfstream for 4+ years. They are very serious about this. I went up to marketing many a time to show them what could be done. They were having none of it sadly. Lawyers suck. :banghead:

I think work continues on their model though. Hope so. I have a USN paint request that is supposed to be made for me! Pete

work continues

From what I can see on their Facebook page work is continuing.
Advances in modeling to meet the increases in systems, the corresponding animation and sound.

There Are A Couple

I just did a Google and found two Gulfstream models at Flyaway Simulation for FSX. They obviously are not of this caliber but then again, they are available and they are free. They do show that a lot of work went into them and are claimed to have real flight dynamics by their designers. After I check them out I will start a new post here.

Back