• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Ferry_vO

Retired SOH Administrator
Now available in Early Access on Steam!
Just one car (Lamborghini Huracan) and one track (Nurburgring GP), but it shows great promise IMHO!
Once finished, it will allow you to drive both the 2018 and 2019 Blancpain GT series (GT3 cars)
With more content released the price will go up, like Dirt Rally.
A full list of currently competing cars: https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/cars

S6BAKAM.jpg

KQT6bvD.jpg

w4O3aLa.jpg

x1kcYXW.jpg

Got my copy and as you say Ferry a lot of promise.

Not had a chance to test it yet, hopefully this weekend.

Thought about it but not going there just yet.
The usual muppets are rubbishing stage one (idiots-it's a WIP!) and the fan boys are lauding it (idiots-it's a WIP!), where I prefer to see what it looks like when about 50% done.
:encouragement:

I try to keep away from forums, unless I run into problems, so I can form my own opinion.
No idea if ACC will be moddable, but no doubt that will be a major issue for some. System specs (Especially in its current unoptimized form) will be another.

I was very happy with the way PC1 was promoted, after the initial low level entry I decided to go up a few levels and the development process was a good experience.
Much to my surprise I even recovered my 'investment' and made a profit!!

The bar was set too high for PC2 but I was considering joining up again except I ran out of time.

In this case I'll hang back for a couple of stages and most likely buy in as ACC is fleshed out.
If ACC isn't allowed to be modded it might cause some angst, but I expect there will be some level allowed.

Certainly agree with you about the forums Ferry, RD has a high number of ill mannered, ignorant and just plain stupid people posting, but the 'Ignore' button works.
As for Farcebook.......... I try not to post anything if I can avoid it.
:biggrin-new:
I'll read what you and Noddy post here with interest, at least your views will be unbiased.

And a PS: Agree on the subject of systems as well, right now I'm not planning on any updates in that area as I think (just me, myself) that next year we will be seeing some new chips released that will be more capable (and probably more expensive!) by quite a margin to the present offerings, I took myself off to Computex in Sydney several weeks ago and there was very little to get exited about.
Reading between the lines in most of the name manufacturers promotional material gave me a little insight on what not to spend money on right now.

Any thoughts, Andy..?

I just fired up the 'old' AC, and did a few laps in the same car and on the same track. I could reproduce the exact same lap times easily!

It feels like a cross between PC2 and AC.
So far I have done two 10 minute races and some solo laps, as you say it does not feel to different to AC. Although I am trying different set ups which I never really did.
The new layout and look is good, so it will be interesting to see how it continues to develop, this is a first time that I have tried an early access game. But so far I am liking it.
Of course 1 car and track could get boring!

The next stage is out, and includes the BMW M6:

sBfnUlQ.jpg

And the track should be easy to guess..:

gKuCzk1.jpg

PGffFk0.jpg

8sbRc8C.jpg

Back