• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Hungaroring in light rain:

HWPsEYN.jpg

V7YPZ8q.jpg

Testing out my new videocard, seems to be working well with ACC! 26 cars on track in the rain at a steady 60 fps, at max detail!

ElnC5xF.jpg

lLsa2jR.jpg

dWXfpCg.jpg

The next update is out today, and includes the Belgian track of Zolder, and the G3 class Jaguar XKR.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
6Mek9zD.jpg

7FDQoUN.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
rVKPsxl.jpg

vB9EJsz.jpg

3gxc7t4.jpg
[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

I'm really beginning to like it, it is as much a sim as AC is, and the racing is really close. It does require a slight change in driving style compared to the high downforce cars I'm used to.
Racing at night really is scary and very tricky with all new reference points for braking zones.

The downside of the current state of the game for me are the tracks; The Hungaroring and the Nurburgring are OK, Zolder is average and I really don't like Paul Ricard and Misano. At least Spa, Barcelona, Brands Hatch, Silverstone and Monza will be added later. And Zandvoort is on the 2019 calendar! Maybe I'll go see these cars in real life there.
The 2019 season will be released as a free update in the summer of 2019. Hopefully it will include Zandvoort and the new Bentley and Mclaren GT3 cars.

4dGY9hb.jpg

bdwNzvc.jpg

pauDBRy.jpg

w9izudB.jpg

8Qt4C6S.jpg
[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

I'm really beginning to like it, it is as much a sim as AC is, and the racing is really close. It does require a slight change in driving style compared to the high downforce cars I'm used to.
Racing at night really is scary and very tricky with all new reference points for braking zones.

The downside of the current state of the game for me are the tracks; The Hungaroring and the Nurburgring are OK, Zolder is average and I really don't like Paul Ricard and Misano. At least Spa, Barcelona, Brands Hatch, Silverstone and Monza will be added later. And Zandvoort is on the 2019 calendar! Maybe I'll go see these cars in real life there.
The 2019 season will be released as a free update in the summer of 2019. Hopefully it will include Zandvoort and the new Bentley and Mclaren GT3 cars.

Re the circuits: Is that the quality or just a personal dislike Ferry?
:pirate:

But for AC, not for ACC.

Re the circuits: Is that the quality or just a personal dislike Ferry?

My personal taste Wombat.

Misano is just plain boring, flat as a pancake with just one interesting flat out corner. Paul Ricard isn't much better IMHO.
The quality of the graphics by Kunos is outstanding om all tracks.

Agree with Ferry, Spa, Brands, Monza and Zandvoort all have great character and challenge to them.

Although a little bias with Brands as this is my local circuit.

Wombat,

Where did you find those 70's F1 cars?

Thanks,
Andy

On one of the Facebook pages Noddy, but I need to dig to find out exactly which one (CRAFT Syndrome), it was posted on several pages at the time.
I'll find a link.

Update.
- Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0j1fibZhRT9STdVLTRDcnhRa1k
- Mediafire: mediafire.com file/kzujyvu4ddz7nep/F1_1971.7z
- MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!QnhixQYC!Vk9HJPSi6p5V2UsGG6RKhqyLVRcBfaErJKhbvKJY2Xk

:encouragement:

Originally a paid mod by 'SimDream' it must have been nicked and posted on Farcebook. Any of these links should do the trick.
Just checked and the MEGA link is fine.

Back