• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

This is REALLY annoying!
I thought it was pulling to the right as well as being a little slow.......bugger!
Been trawling through assorted files in animations and such but haven't found a solution yet.
Might just apply the Nuclear Option and delete the relevant 'door' KSANIM files as a last resort.

UlK4c8.jpg

Interesting back story on the Hyena Ferry, quite a pretty car.
OT: back in the early 1980s when I was on an exchange posting to south Africa we often encountered Hyenas, really unattractive animals with poor body hygiene but quite loyal to their pack.
Brave when defending their pups or the 'family group', even if their 'laugh' gave us non residents the cold sweats!
:encouragement:

Pessio Porknose with F1 Champions skinpack from Racedepartment:

[FONT=&quot]
YCkJF5M.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
w718dFQ.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
DvzygEG.jpg

The moment Graham Hill put me in the wall..:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
upXtrYe.jpg
[/FONT]

Another 'Legion' cockup!!!!
The 'Mini Cooper Buick' was a little known UK club racer powered by a B.O.P aluminum engine.
Same power plant that formed the basis of the REPCO V8 used in the 1966 Brabham.
Legion has almost captured the Mini but has missed most of the fine detail (as usual) and the sound pack is totally wrong!
Annoyingly he's managed to get the correct different wheel and tyre sizes front and rear more or less correct!!!!!
I shot this grainy B&W image in the late 1960s during an exchange posting to Hereford, can't recall the circuit but it wasn't one of the better venues.
She was a fierce little beast and not one that I felt an urge to drive............!

lGtl2P.jpg

mOggfg.jpg

K24cjF.jpg

Running round Willow Springs.
The Hawk handles fairly well but the Lotus is not at all happy.
Both Legion (again) and both almost reasonable.

Dqpmgg.jpg

HZgNwq.jpg

Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale:

[FONT=&quot]
35x3tfe.jpg

Fiat Uno Mk1 Rally from RD; really fun drive!:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
nebrifw.jpg
[/FONT]

Pessio Mini Miglia at La Bollene, both from RD:

[FONT=&quot]
VVgcSiK.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BMZxLoE.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
pE6aiY0.jpg
[/FONT]

This Nurburgring gravel track is just brilliant!:

[FONT=&quot]
vDwSJU9.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vento Aria GTE from RaceDepartment:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
bSLtCWf.jpg
[/FONT]

MNBA Alfa Romeo Giula QV GTAm:

[FONT=&quot]
HJ2umMp.jpg
[/FONT]

Nice Lancia Delta by GA Modding:

[FONT=&quot]
W767hjN.jpg
[/FONT]

I don't mind paying a sensible amount to any developer who puts in time and effort to produce a useful addition or a really nice car BUT they do make one wonder at the Patreon BS.
A total of A$32750+/- for a month???????
Useful little app but ridiculous numbers. :banghead:

Patreon-Ripoff.png

Why? The guy has found a way to make money on the popularity of Assetto Corsa, by greatly improving it. I doubt AC would still be as popular today without Content manager, CSP and his rain effects which are some of the best in the game industry.

Back