• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

I've been following the thread at Race Department re this package and the number of cheap whingers complaining about a USD$15:00 mod is amazing.
They should try flight simming!!!!!!!
:biggrin-new:

QFvctx.jpg

v34W7j.jpg

I've been following the thread at Race Department re this package and the number of cheap whingers complaining about a USD$15:00 mod is amazing.
They should try flight simming!!!!!!!

They guy that did the 1999 car is the same IIRC that did the free Ferrari 512TR, Diablo VT and SE30 and the excellent Dodge Viper, and possible others as well.

$15 For three cars and two tracks is a great price I think.

T51:

OZWquG5.jpg

Scary Turbo Ferrari:

bY2ocU0.jpg

From when Felipe Massa was world champion for thirty seconds:

YXWXRZG.jpg

Just for fun:

lhkIoXt.jpg

Had a long hard look at the 356 Ferry, decent enough mod so far, needs 'polishing' but I guess that will come.
The wheel arches look a little empty but I'm being picky, and the price is right.
:encouragement:

In comparison with the 'Payware' 356.
nANwe8.jpg

Now this I really like!
Understeers a fraction but 90% of the time it handles like the real deal.
You can find it on 'that' Facebook page.

EfGnbq.jpg

Pay attention or she'll try to kill you!
:a1089:

Ferrari F40 Competizione by the same guy:

olADxtS.jpg

This popped up at Racedepartment today; a Tiga Group C chassis with faux Lotus Esprit bodywork and an 800+ hp, twin turbo Audi V8:

8u0oMNy.jpg

36 Van race at Zandvoort..:

Q0TnaLh.jpg

YLRi4AX.jpg

And I would have won too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids!:

mnHAq99.jpg

Back