• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

A reasonable observation Ferry but I don't mind paying for really good mod of a car that I want.
This is the same person who turned out that Ferrari 512S and I've not regretted that purchase at all.
It seems that several of his cars have turned up on Facebook as ripped copies, and poor ones at that.
The same goes for the Asseto Drive creator, Alex turns out some really nice cars and is a Porsche fan (356 Speedster and a 356 B Carerra 2 on the way) so at $10.00 for three cars it's a must for me.
Different strokes and all that.
:encouragement:

The Assetto Drive models look nice, but the other site uses a lot of models ripped from other sources, then sold as their own. Can you imagine that happening in the FS community...?

As for Le Mans: Kunos never did that track... You might have to look around for a better version. ;-)

Just downloaded the skinpack to see what cars are included, looks like a great deal for $15! Shame (Not really, because it is a great game) that I just bought Far Cry 5 last week. This DRM pack will have to wait until next month.

hXDE6d.jpg

NnTQgL.jpg

BsPA5q.jpg

I have only been using Assetto Corsa for about a month, I've been having a great time with it.
I want to say "Thank You" to Noddy and Wombat 666 for the link to "racedepartment.com", some of the oddball cars I have downloaded are more fun than the cars you get directly from Assetto Corsa. There are some really talented people who spend time making those cars and tracks.
This is the first time I've used Steam, I am very happy with both Steam and Assetto Corsa, the process of buying and downloading from them is a pleasure to use, they have made it so simple.
I'll have to get back to FSX pretty soon before I forget all the keyboard commands.

I have only been using Assetto Corsa for about a month, I've been having a great time with it.
I want to say "Thank You" to Noddy and Wombat 666 for the link to "racedepartment.com", some of the oddball cars I have downloaded are more fun than the cars you get directly from Assetto Corsa. There are some really talented people who spend time making those cars and tracks.
This is the first time I've used Steam, I am very happy with both Steam and Assetto Corsa, the process of buying and downloading from them is a pleasure to use, they have made it so simple.
I'll have to get back to FSX pretty soon before I forget all the keyboard commands.

You are more than welcome.
Good to know that all is well and you are enjoying the cars.
:applouse:

Yep they are interesting to drive, have really think about the braking points otherwise off you go into kitty litter!

Back