• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

RZn2a7q.jpg

QvhjSMv.jpg

Both these have have had recent updates and are even more entertaining than ever.
I do like 'oversteery' cars.....:biggrin-new:

iQoXUE.jpg

B44sw1.jpg

Even if I occasionally get over enthusiastic and go past the point of no return!

I downloaded the 'free' IMSA GTP set and it was really disappointing!
Might as well go pay for the 'Russian' mod, at least I can select individual cars and if they are as good as the 512S I'd be happy.
However....here we have the best of a mediocre pack (and I'm being kind!).

raDj8J.jpg

One of my all time favourite looking cars the Lancia LC2 is also available on the site.

F1C75 Historic F1 by Bazza v1.05.
1975 F1 Season and while I haven't had a chance to run it to date (RL is a real PITA!) the package seems to have been put together with heart.
Just a few 'previews' as an incentive for one of us to have a go.
FTR the 312T and Lotus 72D need a couple of tweaks to run inside F1C75 but nothing we old hands can't handle.

Af3tHn.jpg

Bb6ckr.jpg

dCiiqt.jpg

LHCLgt.jpg

And one for the USA!

z7iK9a.jpg

Actually the Vels Parnelli VPJ is also included, a venture that had great potential IMHO but not enough commitment!
:encouragement:

The European 4C is opposite of just about any cool car that had some awesome feature deleted and replaced with a federalized unit. (You know, like the super huge bumpers on the later Countach or the side seats and covered headlights being deleted from the F1.) In this case I am glad we didn't get the spider eye headlights. I feel the US version looks much better on the car!

Got tired looking around for a car like this, and not finding one. So I have someone building it for me, exterior is about finished, then on to the interior. Had to email a guy at a museum who had one on display and asked him to get me some pictures of the interior because I couldn't find any anywhere!Sent me some great ones too! Once the interior is finished, its going to a couple of guys who will do the physics, sound and paint it for me, can hardly wait,lol

I agree Noddy, it looks pretty sharp! I always like the Chaparral 2D, my favorite of the out of the bunch.

Back