• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

🤣

Still not convinced McLaren are going put pressure on Red Bull. But will wait and see.

I wish they would get rid of the damn halo, but fear they are here for good.

Just as a matter of interest, is the Chaparral 2D coming out of one of the Russia sites that charge (lots!) for a special build? Just curious.

Some CanAm action from AC.

yLKxl9.jpg

anAQkb.jpg

ybagS9.jpg

:encouragement:

I would really like to know why the Delta S4 is missing the co-driver!!!!
Pretty good mod except for this glaring omission.

xT2EBt.jpg

Electric motor and a single speed gearbox. (Or is that 'Direct Drive'?) Absolute hoot.

SnxQk7.jpg

Not sure which S4 you have, but the one from from Rally legends does have a co-pilot:

oVylqQU.jpg

And where did you get that electric thing from?

Just as a matter of interest, is the Chaparral 2D coming out of one of the Russia sites that charge (lots!) for a special build? Just curious.

Some CanAm action from AC.

yLKxl9.jpg

anAQkb.jpg

ybagS9.jpg

First of all, its a car I wanted. Who built it and for how much, is no one's business. I didn't go into the deal blind, it isn't the first model I have had built for myself. If you really need to know, the 2D was one that I added in with my most recent order from them, which made it an 8 model order. 7 of them are for a different sim, 1 was for a friend of mine who gets them in game for me, does physics, textures, editing, sounds and makes several different variants of one model. I have a good relationship with them, we communicate with each other even when they aren't working on a project for me. This isn't the first project they have done for me, and it probably won't be the last one either,lol Get a great discount making a multiple model order, and with all the variants I get out of it, it isn't as expensive as you make it sound. Plus I can afford it!!

Not sure which S4 you have, but the one from from Rally legends does have a co-pilot:

oVylqQU.jpg

And where did you get that electric thing from?

'UCMUCM Formula Student 2016 V0.9' was one I'd looked at here:http://assettocorsa.club/en/
When it gets to v.1 it should be very entertaining, as it is I find it a great stress reliever.

The Delta came from the usual suspects here:https://www.facebook.com/assettocorsacarmods/?fref=ts
Annoyingly it shows up with the navigator on Facebook but I didn't have one when I took it for a test drive!
Usually I try to stay with the more reputable sites but some good mods do turn up on this one (and I'm a sucker for the Porsche mods!)
And I've gone and paid US$25:00 for an LC2 LM (early Gr.C) from one of the Eastern Bloc sites, navigating PayPal in 'Russian' is no fun at all!

Still enjoying these Formula Easter cars a lot, even made a short eight-round custom championship for it.

xczI4Jp.jpg

VTHN08J.jpg

QkrBngb.jpg

3Vwku3K.jpg

I've had some 'me' time over the Easter break which I've spent bouncing off the scenery at (mostly) the 'Ring'. And when I say 'bouncing' the Auto Union does it without ANY provocation!

v9NGWD.jpg

3Ziu9G.jpg

gr0YLr.jpg

AqnGl5.jpg

I decided to try one of the 'commercial' sites and so far I'm pleased, at $10.00 for three cars it's not a bad deal.

nANwe8.jpg

fut6Zd.jpg

DKvqvS.jpg

4noUsB.jpg

7Mboa6.jpg

The 'standard' AC 962 is one of their better offerings IMHO.
mh41BZ.jpg

Some odd flickering in the Kunos version of LM, strangely it only happens in one section of the track just between the end of the pit straight and before the turn onto the back straight!

I decided to treat myself (again) to something special!
The Lancia LC2 has always been one of those Gr.C cars that never quite made it but they certainly added that Italian panache to the first few years of the series.
I'm happy with this version but I'm going to suggest that for US$25:00 I'd expect the Totip and Mallaerdau (probably spelt them incorrectly) cars to be included.
Then again, being from Eastern Europe he probably doesn't know about them.
FTR this is the person who turned out the lovely 512S.

mQtUAQ.jpg

7qqdHv.jpg

Ih0Zs0.jpg

Yep I also have the Lancia, a fantastic looking car.

Also just got hold of one for 1:43 model collection.

For $25 I would expect a full field of Group C cars, not just one model...

A reasonable observation Ferry but I don't mind paying for really good mod of a car that I want.
This is the same person who turned out that Ferrari 512S and I've not regretted that purchase at all.
It seems that several of his cars have turned up on Facebook as ripped copies, and poor ones at that.
The same goes for the Asseto Drive creator[FONT=&quot], [/FONT]Alex turns out some really nice cars and is a Porsche fan (356 Speedster and a 356 B Carerra 2 on the way) so at $10.00 for three cars it's a must for me.
Different strokes and all that.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Another one worth paying for!
Those DRM turbos make for some exciting racing Noddy!
Shame about the peculiar names and colors but I guess its best to avoid any litigation.

Back