erican2 Members + Sep 26, 2026 #1,961 Fun at Cadwell. I liked the morgan it was more stable than I thought. Worst thing around here & it's very loud.
Fun at Cadwell. I liked the morgan it was more stable than I thought. Worst thing around here & it's very loud.
erican2 Members + Today at 11:51 AM #1,965 The XJ13 has to be one of my favourites &sounds fantastic, if only it had better brakes.
Tako_Kichi Administrator Staff member Today at 1:32 PM #1,966 I used to watch motorcycle races at Cadwell Park in the 70s. I saw lots at Donnington and Oulton Park too.
I used to watch motorcycle races at Cadwell Park in the 70s. I saw lots at Donnington and Oulton Park too.
erican2 Members + Today at 4:44 PM #1,967 I used to go a lot with my Grandad, spent a lot of time at Cadwell. We used to cross the track to a conker tree on the hill. No bridge across the track back then. Mixed meetings of cars and motorcycles. Barry Sheene. Last edited: Today at 5:32 PM
I used to go a lot with my Grandad, spent a lot of time at Cadwell. We used to cross the track to a conker tree on the hill. No bridge across the track back then. Mixed meetings of cars and motorcycles. Barry Sheene.