Awaiting approval for revised FSX/P3D Blackburn Beverley

Shalom @mjahn ,

You made this plane?? That is impressive and historic!!! Does this plane have built in failures if flight simmer does not handle engines properly like your famous DC-3s/C-46s and Connies?

Hope all is well with you. Great to hear from you!

Regards,

Aharon
 
Hi, Aharon. I am afraid it doesn't have the sophisticated failure sensitivity of those other planes. I usually fly by the numbers in the checklist... But, AFAIK there are third-party error modules out there that can be added to any plane, so probably ths one, too. On the Monitor gauge, the RPM values begin to flicker and change color when you go full throttle, but that's about it.
 
Hi, Aharon. I am afraid it doesn't have the sophisticated failure sensitivity of those other planes.
Shalom MJahn,

It is not not not problem. The main reason I asked the question on built-in failures for engines is that I do not want to be caught by surprise if I fly Blackburn Beverly for first time. Do not want to wind up seeing the plane crashing due to wrong engine handlings.

Thanks for answer. And thanks for your WONDERFUL DC-3/C-47 and all AMAZING Connie versions.

Regards,

Aharon
 
Quite an impressive aircraft! Thank you Manfred, Wayne and Ted!

z6gKfcX.jpeg


heUBz4y.jpeg
 
I was running out of cupboard space, so this has come at the right time. šŸ˜‰

I've always liked the Beverley, something quintessentially British & unfashionable, this is a superb model, thank you.
 
Back
Top