• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Boeing B314 "Clipper" released

Looking forward to that patch. Maybe it will fix my no Morse ID on/off issue. The patch that is out now was for earlier release then what I have now.

I dont know about this but I naver saw any raport on the other forum too about this strange issue on your system. For me its ok and on/off the sound works. I guess this is a special situation :very_drunk:. What I remember, in the version at the beginning there was no this option and there was always the sound on, I personally asked for the on / off option on the headphones to be done and the developer did it out, so maybe you have some leftovers from the old version installed?

h2iBtq0.jpg

Gbvxj19.jpg

This is fictional skin but why not ;) ?

h2iBtq0.jpg

This is fictional skin but why not ;) ?

Are you not above Panama Canal ?
Is this an add-on scenery ?

I have an old freeware scenery (PanamaFS-X - 2011) I tried to update for P3D...
This is an old screenshot - will have to see how it looks on 5.3 :)

XmUobcz.jpg

Gérard

Yep, the same, looks ok in v5.3 too however on the sea a little far away I found a bug (like road?).

YoYo - that was a great little video on the B314 and Pan Am - completely oblivious to that journey. Your textures for the interior do indeed make it much more liveable - I can see plenty of stuff now!
Ah the Panama Canal - another part of the world scenery I had completely forgotten about as well. By the way there is an FSX scenery for La Guardia (klga_pr_v_1 which is a photoreal scenery for La Guadia which actually modelled the old Pan Am Terminal not badly at all - only problem is the nearby changes to water and bridges etc basically or almost has you landlocked there.

Now its time to get to know the B314 better (seems like there are only a handful of us simmers who appreciate what a wonderful model and aeroplane this is). It will be a decade plus before it surfaces if ever in MSFS so enjoy it in P3D.

[Not much simming lately for me due major issue with my main SSD meant I had to get a new one and then rebuild P3D and everything it contained from scratch (sigh!)]. Still nicely up to date with 5.3 and the B314 works beautifully there for me. Time to get across the Atlantic in it!

I also forgot after the reinstall of all of everything to turn off the ACUFEEL water effects - with NVIDIA wave motion it is unnecessary and merely amplifies the waves in a bad way.

FB6ws8B.jpg

PNUSsRt.jpg

Btw.
Did you try this Lorby addon for seaplanes (even if you have parking brake on - so the buoy - the plane move if is the wind)?

https://www.lorby-si.com/downloads.html

FREE: Lorby Mooring for P3D V4.x, V5.x and MSFS

I have it now thanks - I was using the TrueNorth version of an anchor - which locked the posn but required a change and addition to the panel config to work. This is much better with simple GUI box to drive it!. Clever!

Nice scenery for Foynes you have there - something your working on? My Foynes is much more simple just a jetty and a small control tower!

I have it now thanks - I was using the TrueNorth version of an anchor - which locked the posn but required a change and addition to the panel config to work. This is much better with simple GUI box to drive it!. Clever!

Nice scenery for Foynes you have there - something your working on? My Foynes is much more simple just a jetty and a small control tower!

About scenery, perhaps yes, you have the same: https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=b314clipper-sceneries.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search . I did tweak only because the scenery is not compatible with FTX ORBX Vector ect. + some more objects. Good place fot the start.

I installed this Mooring soft of Lorby, I'll check it how it works, now I see options like this so it looks prommising:

Im back with info, yes, this Lorby Mooring works with P3Dv5.3 HT2 and stops any movement on the water, even with strong wind from Active Sky. Cool tool. :encouragement:

Im back with info, yes, this Lorby Mooring works with P3Dv5.3 HT2 and stops any movement on the water, even with strong wind from Active Sky. Cool tool. :encouragement:

Sure is and so simple to install and use, works really well. A must for flying boats ops!

Back