• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Bucks County, Pa.

Looking good. I have enjoyed all of your sceneries, thank you for making these sceneries available and these works pretty well in P3d v5 too :)

Just looked at Bucks County - Van Sant on Google Earth. I'm looking forward to the airport. It is in a pretty location with many other airports within easy flying distance. Most of my FSX flying time is taken up by low and slow flights to nearby airports. Bucks County Airport checks many of the boxes on my must have list for favorite airport. Thanks again for another nice airport and thanks for returning to scenery design.

Looking forward to it . I believe I also have all your sceneries Ed . I'm back from a long break from flight sims. I had some health issues that seem to be resolved for now so I'm ready to jump in and get started again !:encouragement:

Looking forward to it . I believe I also have all your sceneries Ed . I'm back from a long break from flight sims. I had some health issues that seem to be resolved for now so I'm ready to jump in and get started again !:encouragement:
Welcome back Crusader. Always nice to get issues like that behind you (hopefully long term).

Absolutely Fantastic

That is just great. Is it FSX or P3D shots. It just looks fabulous. Can't wait to get to try it out. I was going to ask what its ICAO was but found it: 9N1, saw Doylestown Airport in Bucks County also. Going to have to carefully plan your flight not to get into KPHL airspace.

Can't Wait

I think that I can speak for everyone who replied to this that we are eagerly awaiting its upload to fly our favorite vintage aircraft from or to here. Thank you for such a fantastic job. :applause:

Back